I. Your Privacy is Important to Us
II. What Information Do We Collect?
Luthin collects and maintains personally identifiable information from those users who use the Website. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone numbers, and email address. Additionally, when using our Website, certain user information and site activity data is collected. Further details on the information collected is described below.
- By using our Site, some information may automatically be collected by our web servers as you browse our Site. Luthin also collects information by using technologies and methodologies that enable tracking, such as “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are stored on your computer by your web browser. Web beacons (also called “pixel tags”) are small strings of code placed on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring information. Cookies help establish a user session and allow our server to correctly provide site users with the appropriate information, advertisements, and services.
- Domain names. In general, you can visit most parts of our web sites without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers identify the domain names and IP addresses of visitors, where applicable, but this is not captured as personally identifiable information.
- Luthin does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 other than when necessary to comply with federal or state regulations, or for safety and security reasons. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information online without your knowledge, you may contact us by sending an email to info@Luthin.com and ask us to remove this information from our records.
III. How is Your Information Used?
We do not intend to use your personally identifiable information collected through this Website or off-line in ways not described here without first providing you the opportunity to opt-out of or unsubscribe from that use.
- We use email addresses to deliver information relevant to our users and customers, such as newsletters, upcoming events, service offerings, account information, notification services, and for administrative purposes. We hope you will find these updates and correspondence interesting and informative. However, if you would rather not receive this information, you may unsubscribe from receiving such emails.
Luthin may enter into agreements with third-party companies to serve advertisements and information to Website users. Luthin may use its cookies and web beacons when working with these companies to provide them information regarding the use of the Website or to serve you advertisements when you visit our Website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information about your visit to make available goods and services of interest to you.
If at any time, you do not want your non-personally identifiable information to be used to provide you with more relevant information, advertisements, or services available from Luthin, you can adjust the settings on your Internet browser to reject cookies and this will also disable our web beacons. Please consult your chosen Internet browser for instructions on how to change your cookie handling settings.
- Domain names. Information regarding domain names is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Website, pages viewed and similar Website usage information in order to know how to improve the Website’s content.
- No information we collect from children known to be under the age of 13 is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, by either us, our affiliates or our third-party sponsors. We use the information collected about children known to be under 13 only to provide services. We will give out personal information about children if required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena or to protect the safety and security of visitors and our Website.
- Law Enforcement / Legal processes / other uses. Luthin may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, court order, subpoena or other legal processes, as requested by a governmental or law enforcement authority, or when we believe in good faith that it is in the interests of aviation security or that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
IV. How is the Information Collected Online Protected?
Luthin maintains strict physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information and regularly reviews its security standards and procedures to protect against unauthorized access to personal information. Although Luthin takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your private information, it cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and Luthin makes no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information.
V. How Can You Opt-Out?
If you do not wish for Luthin to use or share your personal information for the purpose of sending you email marketing or promotional materials, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that no further correspondence be sent to you. In addition, emails sent to you will also contain a message on how to opt-out of that type of correspondence going forward. Regardless of your opt-out preferences, we reserve the right to send you emails or other electronic messages for administrative purposes.
VI. Other Websites
VII. Protect Your Personal Information
In order to protect your privacy and Luthin’s proprietary databases and systems, we recommend that you not share any of your personally identifiable information with us directly and/or with any third-party information aggregators that would allow them access to your sensitive information.
VIII. How Can You Contact Us?
IX. Legal Effect and Changes to the Policy